Admin Menu Editor Pro v2.4.1 helps you customize the WordPress admin menu to better suit your – or your clients’ – needs. Use it to:
- Create a simple, streamlined admin menu for your non-technical users.
- Make the important menus quick and easy to access while hiding the confusing or dangerous ones.
- Organize a messy, complicated WordPress admin and turn into something that’s easy to understand and navigate.
- Organize the admin menu using a simple drag & drop interface.
- Show/hide menus based on user roles, capabilities or user names.
- Change menu title, access rights, URL, icon and more.
- Import and export menu configuration.
- Create new menu items.
- Set menu items to open in a new window or IFrame.
- Drag and drop sub-menu items to the top level, or the other way around.
- Move items to different sub-menus.
- Use shortcodes in menu settings.
- Supports WordPress Multisite/WPMU.
- See the screenshots.
- WordPress 4.1 or later.
- Tested up to WordPress 4.4.2.
Browser compatibility note: while most modern browsers will work fine, certain editor features (e.g. menu import) will not be available in IE8 and below.
Admin Menu Editor Pro v2.4.1 – WordPress Plugin Changelog
v2.4.1 – 2016-08-29
* The plugin now remembers the last selected menu item and re-selects it after you save changes.
* Fixed a layout issue where menus with very long titles would appear incorrectly in the menu editor.
* When you change the menu title, the window title will also be changed to match it. You can still edit the window title separately if necessary.
* Moved the “Icon URL” field up and moved “Window title” down.