Divi v3.0.19 – Elegant Themes WordPress Theme is the smartest, most flexible theme in our collection. With Divi , the sky’s the limit.
The Divi Builder
The Divi Builder allows you to create beautiful and unique layouts visually, without touching a single line of code. The builder gives anyone the ability to create truly dynamic websites with ease.
Divi ships with 18 pre-made layouts that allow you to quickly jumpstart your development. These are completely customizable and can be used as a great starting point for creating your own designs.
Divi is wonderfully responsive no matter how you choose to configure your website. Each and every building block will conform to your visitor’s screen, creating the most intuitive browsing experience.
A Building Block Foundation
Divi is built on a strong foundation of powerful features that give you complete creative control over how you build your website. Hover over the different elements in the sample layout below to reveal the building blocks that were use in the creation of the design.
Divi v3.0.19 – Elegant Themes WordPress Theme Changelog
v3.0.19 (updated 11-15-2016 )
– Fixed issue where the Visual Builder save button overplayed the save button inside of the WordPress media uploader, making it difficult to click the correct save button when adding a new image.
– Pricing Table modules with a single table placed into a 1 column row will now correctly extend the full width of the page on tablets.
– Improved mechanism for escaping the inline editor in the Visual Builder.
– Slider controls will no longer by overlapped with slider content when slides are placed in small columns.
– Improved accordion and toggle module animations in the Visual Builder.
– Fixed issue where dot style navigation buttons were not removed correctly in the Visual Builder when switching between navigation styles in the video slider module.
– Embedded videos in slider modules will not be resized correctly in the Visual Builder.
– Toggle and accordion module open/closed state will now render correctly in the Visual Builder.
– Line height adjustments made to the search module will now be applied correctly on the front end.
– Dot navigation will now appear correctly inside of video slider modules when self hosted videos are used in the slider.
– Social media icons will now render correctly in the Visual Builder when activated in the Person module, placed below the content.
– Fixed an issue with the way padding was applied to the search module. Also improved the way the module applies percentage based padding.
– Body font style options will now work more consistently for the Email Optin module.
– Fixed typo in the Increase Font Size tooltip in the Visual Builder.
– Fixed a bug where certain fonts with sub font weights were not applied correctly in the Visual Builder’s Inline Editor.
– When selecting text inside of a slider in the Visual Builder, the swiping motion will no longer trigger the slide transition.
– Fixed a bug that caused an unwanted “Insert Row” modal to appear after importing layouts into the Visual Builder.
– Properly removed irrelevant settings in the Blog module settings window when grid mode is activated.
– Added default value to the circle counter circle color opacity setting.
– Importing layouts into the visual builder will now properly record an item in the editing history window.
– Fixed a bug that made it impossible to move modules that were already on the page into the inner rows of newly created specialty sections in the Visual Builder.
– Added missing admin label setting to inner rows inside of Specialty Sections.
– Fixed a bug that caused parallax settings to not work correctly when applied to columns.
– Fixed visual anomaly that occurred in the Visual Builder when CSS Parallax mode was used for sliders.
– Fixed a bug that caused slides within sliders that were placed inside of small columns to not be re-sized correctly.
– Slide content will now be centered vertically when slides of different heights are used in the same slider.
– Fixed a bug that made it impossible to play videos inside of video sliders when custom thumbnail images where applied to the main video.