Chords v1.6 – Music / Artist / Radio WordPress theme – With Chords you can build any entertainment related website (and more). Specifically designed for entertainers, solo artists, bands, event organizers, radio stations and all kinds of performers.
- Responsive layout
- Based on Boostrap
- 6 Custom post types
- WooCommerce support
- Light & Dark Color Schemes
- Complete audio and tracklisting management support
- Soundcloud support included
- MP3, Shoutcast & Icecast stream music player (Soundmanager2)
- 16 color schemes (both light and dark, easily create custom ones too)
- Drag and drop homepage layout
- Parallax Support
- Audio player support, streaming audio included
- Limitless repeating fields for post types
- Video & Gallery templates
- Over 50 combinations of listing templates
- Masonry & Isotope included
- Advanced custom widgets
- Translation ready (.po file available)
- Sample Content and Widgets available
- Detailed Documentation
- Built with HTML5 and CSS3 (and Sass for anyone who needs it)
- Child Theme Compatible
- Sliders are touch swipe compatible
- Theme Options Panel
- SEO Optimized
- Multiple level dropdown menus
- Threaded Comments
- Customer Support
Chords v1.6 – Music / Artist / Radio WordPress theme Changelog
21 June 2016 – v1.6
* FIXED: Event taxonomy template wouldn’t sort by event date.
* FIXED: Sorting on event category listing pages did not work when isotope was enabled.
* ADDED: Introduced ci_theme_get_allowed_tags() utility function for use with wp_kses()
* FIXED: Added conditional to protect WP_OAuth classes from being redeclared.
* ADDED: Icon for Weather Options panel tab (where available).
* FIXED: Style account page for WooCommerce 2.6
* FIXED: Brought some template files up to date for WooCommerce 2.6
* FIXED: Updated versions of WooCommerce templates content-product.php and content-product_cat.php
* FIXED: Replaced instances of global $woocommerce object with WC() where applicable.
* FIXED: Replaced calls to $woocommerce->cart->get_cart_url() with wc_get_cart_url() where applicable.
* FIXED: CSSIgniter is now linked on the default footer text.
* Updated lang files.
* Changed version to 1.6