Welcome to Calendarize it! – a Powerful WordPress Calendar plugin. There are several great calendar plugins available for WordPress , but most of them target specific industries, or are limited in features. We have tried to create a feature rich Calendar and Event plugin, which targets a very broad audience. We hope you’ll like it!
Version: 126.96.36.199832 – May 6, 2015
- Bug Fixed: Misspelled label: Set Featured Image – updated language .po files
- Bug Fixed: Tooltip on hover and close tooltip on title leave options are not working on Firefox.
- Bug Fixed: Some themes pagination are broken when Calendarize it! is active (get_queried_object before template_redirect causes a canonical redirect)
- Bug Fixed: In the Upcoming Events Widget, when using server side, when using date range, the range is not correctly rendered
- Bug Fixed: An dialog not styled is rendering before the calendar and hiding when page is ready
- New Feature: Added option to hide time in Month View either by shortcode attribute “month_hide_time” or by setting in Options
- New Feature: Added option to show details in FLAT UI Calendar Widget with attribute “widget_autohover” and “widget_autoclick”