Blaszok v3.9 Hello, thanks for taking the time to check out Blaszok (correct pronunciation “Blashock” :)). My name is Kuba and I am a web designer & developer from Poland with a small team of talented web geeks. You may know me from my Flash & jQuery Flip Books which were the best selling items around here (before the WordPress boom), and also from WordPress themes like Agera or Gentle.
Making a truly all-in-one easy to use theme is a goal that has been in my mind for a long time. I have been planning this project for months but the final development took us more then 3 months of work (sometimes more then 12 hours a day). I am really proud of the final result. We were able to make a beautiful, easy to use & fully customizable theme. As you can see by the previews (home design styles & examples) this theme may be used for almost any website. I hope that you will find as much fun using Blaszok as we had making it. We are fully dedicated to this project and we would love to develop it further but for that we need your support.
Blaszok v3.9 Feature
- Responsive & Retina Ready – Blaszok is fully responsive. It looks good on any resolutions and across all devices. It’s retina display ready. We manage to give user the same experience everywhere.
- Woo Commerce – with Blaszok you can start selling today, it fully supports Woo Commerce 2.1+. A part from standard features we have added some more like catalogues and wishlists.
- Save $74 – when you buy Blaszok you really save $74 because it includes a great value inside like: Visual Composer, Slider Revolution, custom widgets & shortcodes packas.
- WPML Ready – with Blaszok you can easily use the great multilingual plugin called WPML and trasnalte your site with ease to any language you like.
- Rapid Install – This theme is very easy to install and setup. We made sure everything is as clear as it can be. This product comes with complete documentation and support system.
- Easy Customization – We use our own custom admin panel, Visual Composer inlcluded – worth $30, tons shortcodes. The posibilities are limitless!
- Slider Revolution – Blaszok comes with Slider Revolution one of the most advanced slider on the market – worth $19.
- Shortcodes/Addons – Visual Composer comes with great deal of awesome shortcodes but we have added more!
- Free Updates & Support – we are always providing free support & updates for our products.
- 600+ Google Fonts – you can choose any font family you like from over 600 fonts for any element of the page.
- Multiple Portfolio – with different portfolio options and portfolio post sized you can create almost limitless versions of portfolio.
- Made with Love – In MassivePixelCreation we have a passion to make great things. Thats why our products are unique and original in every way. We focus on performance, design and usability.
Blaszok v3.9 – Multi-Purpose Responsive Theme Changelog
24/08/2016 – v3.9
– IMPROVED: WordPress 4.6
– IMPROVED: WooCommerce 2.6.4
– IMPROVED: CSS Custom Posts support
– IMPROVED: IE9 support
– IMPROVED: Performance – WooCommerce and bbPress theme styles are loaded only when those plugins are activated
– IMPROVED: MPC Importer updated with WP Importer 0.6.3
– IMPROVED: Translations
– ADDED: Sticky Footer in Theme Options->Visuals->Display
– ADDED: MPC SmartSearch filtering by tags
– ADDED: MPC Social List shortcode target=_blank option
– ADDED: MPC Countdown is translatable now
– FIXED: MPC Twitter widget
– FIXED: Cart update item quantity issue
– FIXED: AJAX Add to Cart
– FIXED: Single Product Google Structured Data breadcrumb error
– FIXED: SmartSearch with force SSL on checkout
– FIXED: Upsells now display correct columns number
– FIXED: customSelect.js on Cart Shipping Calculator
– FIXED: VC Woo Product shortcode on Single Post
– FIXED: Demo Install deprecated Full Width Row aligment
– FIXED: Cart message aligment after removing last item
– FIXED: Single Product page VC Full Height Row issue
– FIXED: Conflict with Gift Certificates plugin
– FIXED: Icon Columns with link color issue
– FIXED: Product Slider next/prev animation glitch & column settings issue
– FIXED: CSS fixes for display issues