v1.6.3 – 09/01/2015
- Rows and modules can now be saved as either standard or global templates! Be sure to check out the blog post for more info on how that works.
- Agency members now have the option to add categorized sections of their row and module templates to the builder’s panel.
- Added a new admin setting under Settings > Page Builder > Editing to disable the ability to edit global rows and modules.
- Duplicating global row and module templates now converts them to standard templates.
- The text editor font size setting now uses px instead of pt.
- Added additional sizes to the text editor font size setting.
- Added access to the $settings object in the fl_builder_control_ action.
- Added AJAX check for the builder’s init method to prevent issues with WooCommerce AJAX.
- Added more specificity to selectors for row and column colors to prevent themes from overriding them.
- Fixed Menu module typo.
- Fixed linking issues with the content slider.