A Complete Drag & Drop Design System You’ll Love. Easily build responsive WordPress websites without touching a line of code. Use Beaver Builder’s page builder plugin to quickly build pages with any theme. Or, use it with our framework theme for the perfect balance of power and simplicity.
v1.6.3 – 09/01/2015
- Rows and modules can now be saved as either standard or global templates! Be sure to check out the blog post for more info on how that works.
- Agency members now have the option to add categorized sections of their row and module templates to the builder’s panel.
- Added a new admin setting under Settings > Page Builder > Editing to disable the ability to edit global rows and modules.
- Duplicating global row and module templates now converts them to standard templates.
- The text editor font size setting now uses px instead of pt.
- Added additional sizes to the text editor font size setting.
- Added access to the $settings object in the fl_builder_control_ action.
- Added AJAX check for the builder’s init method to prevent issues with WooCommerce AJAX.
- Added more specificity to selectors for row and column colors to prevent themes from overriding them.
- Fixed Menu module typo.
- Fixed linking issues with the content slider.