- Lectures: 32
- Video: 4 Hours
- Skill level: all level
- Languages: English
In this course, you will learn to unleash the power of two most powerful frameworks, WordPress and Ionic. You will create a WordPress Blog and enable the RESTful JSON API on top of it. You will then create an amazing Ionic App that will interact with your WordPress blog to display information from your blog to the user of your app. You will learn to create amazing UI for your mobile app and at the end of it, you will have an app that will work both on Android and iOS.
You will learn…
- Basics of RESTful APIs
- Setup a WordPress Blog and API
- Retrieving JSON from WordPress
- Create Ionic App with AngularJS
- Creating Multiple States and Controllers
- Navigate within States
- Ionic Advanced Components
- Save Data within Devices persistently.
- Create the APK for Android
A whole module about Push Notifications is on its way. It will teach you how you can send Notifications to all the users of your Ionic Application from your WordPress Blog with just one click.
What are the requirements?
- Basics of Ionic Framework, AngularJS, HTML, CSS and JS.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 32 lectures and 3 hours of content!
- Create Mobile Apps for Android and iOS
- Use Ionic CLI to create and deploy Mobile Apps
- Build apps that can interact with WordPress Blogs and Sites
- Get and Post data to WordPress Blogs
- Store data to mobile devices persistently.
- Use various Ionic Services to build outstanding apps.
- Install external Cordova and Phonegap Plugins to use with Ionic
- Use HTML, CSS and JS to build mobile apps.
What is the target audience?
- Beginners who want to learn mobile app development.
- Web Developers who want to develop apps for mobile devices.
- Developers who want to develop apps that work across platforms.
- Students who want to create fun school projects.