Admin Menu Editor Pro v2.2.1 helps you customize the WordPress admin menu to better suit your – or your clients’ – needs. Use it to:
- Create a simple, streamlined admin menu for your non-technical users.
- Make the important menus quick and easy to access while hiding the confusing or dangerous ones.
- Organize a messy, complicated WordPress admin and turn into something that’s easy to understand and navigate.
- Organize the admin menu using a simple drag & drop interface.
- Show/hide menus based on user roles, capabilities or user names.
- Change menu title, access rights, URL, icon and more.
- Import and export menu configuration.
- Create new menu items.
- Set menu items to open in a new window or IFrame.
- Drag and drop sub-menu items to the top level, or the other way around.
- Move items to different sub-menus.
- Use shortcodes in menu settings.
- Supports WordPress Multisite/WPMU.
- See the screenshots.
- WordPress 4.1 or later.
- Tested up to WordPress 4.4.2.
Browser compatibility note: while most modern browsers will work fine, certain editor features (e.g. menu import) will not be available in IE8 and below.
Admin Menu Editor Pro v2.2.1 – WordPress Plugin Changelog
* Fixed a bug where typing in the search box in the “Choose Visible Users” dialog didn’t do anything. Now it will actually search the list of registered users. This bug was introduced in version 2.2.
* Fixed a bug that prevented CPT permissions from working. This bug was also introduced in version 2.2.
* Fixed a backwards-compatibility bug related to the Ninja Forms plugin.
* Fixed a bug in the “Modern” editor theme that caused the “embed WordPress page” panel to appear underneath the selected menu item, making it near-impossible to see the panel.
* You can dismiss the “Settings saved” notification by clicking the “x” button.