Woothemes Woocommerce Authorize.net DPM v1.7.0 – Take credit card payments safely and securely using the Authorize.net (Direct Post Method) payment gateway for WooCommerce.
The Authorize.Net DPM Payment Gateway handles all the steps in the secure transaction while remaining virtually transparent, thus simplifying PCI compliance.
Customer data is protected with 128-bit SSL encryption.
Digital fingerprints enhance security, providing multiple layers of authentication.
A payment form to your checkout process pay page which is posted directly to secure Authorize.net servers – because of this no SSL certificate is required on your site (although SSL is still recommended so your customers feel safer), and complex PCI requirements are avoided:
Authorize.Net understands the evolving needs of Internet merchants and their solutions are designed to help you grow your online business.
Accept a Variety of Payments – Accept All major credit cards easily.
Manage Your Transactions – Use our full-featured Merchant Interface to monitor and control payments through your Web site.
Prevent Fraud – Identify suspicious transactions with our value-adding products and built-in fraud tools.
Risk Management – Sensitive data is stored in the Authorize.Net PCI-compliant data center, never on your computer.
Receive Payments Quickly – Your funds are automatically deposited into your merchant bank account within days.
Free Help – Authorize.Net provides live technical and account support to merchants, as well as access to online documentation and user guides.
Woothemes Woocommerce Authorize.net DPM v1.7.0 Changelog
2016.10.04 – v1.7.0
* Fix – Escape line item value
* Fix – Added maxlength to MD5 Hash field as Authorize.net truncates the md5 to 20 characters.
* Tweak – New wrapper class with common helper methods (log and get_settings) in plugin’s main file.
* Tweak – Validate API credentials in settings page.
* Tweak – Support refund via Authorize.Net.
* Tweak – Capture the Authorize.Net transaction when order status is changed to in-processing or completed.
* Tweak – Void the Authorize.Net transaction when order is cancelled (only for unsettled transaction with order status on-hold) or refunded.
* Fix – Auth-only mode should set order status to on-hold.